| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 121.8mm (4.8in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: