| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in December is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 80.9mm (3.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: