| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in February is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 103.2mm (4.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: