| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in January is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: