| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in July is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 215.6mm (8.5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: