| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping. A sizable 230.8mm (9.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: