| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in May is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 143.6mm (5.7in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 14:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: