| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in November is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: