| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in October is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 114.2mm (4.5in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: