| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hikone in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish. Around 193.5mm (7.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Hikone September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Hikone, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Hikone: